Sunday, June 24, 2012

REDEMPTION THOUGHTS 2

Whats up Family... I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Been working hard to deliver these visuals. Shot 2 videos last week. Shooting 2 more this week. Redemption will be similar to a mini movie. It all starts the Intro to the tape "Living The Dream". Also... I will be rereleasing OMV which will be called "OMV 2". Due to a few situations 5 records were removed from the original "OMV"...THIS IS also the reason why I never gave "OMV" the push it needed. Now with my new situation & business ventures I am able to bring you the "OMV" experience the way I would like to...the way its suppose to be. So upon receiving the "REDEMPTION EP" you will also get "OMV 2" as a bonus at another date & a host of videos that will bring my story to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment