Sunday, May 13, 2012

REDEMPTION COMING SOON...

Just coming through to let you know that REDEMPTION is done & its on the way... New Music, New Vibe & New Life. The good news is that there is a 2nd part to REDEMPTION that will be released at a later date & the RE-Release of OMV which will be called OMERTA VOW. The re-release of OMV(OMERTA VOW) will have a few new records on there too! I also have a few secret ep's dropping with a bunch of features made for the underworld(underground). I really wanna thank all the real people that stood by me & have been patient with me. Big shout the bloggers & all the sites. When I say #MAFIA... I mean family... I don't have fans, I have family... the people that give me there ear each & every time I release new music... & as far as my power circle: KILLA KONCEPTZ, TMC, JOINDACROWD & STREETS CONNECT... AMG(AVIATOR MUSIC GROUP & GENCO MAFIA... It's exactly what I said...POWER CIRCLE!!! #MAFIA... #LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment